The Best Dating & Relating Advice…For Masculine Men and the Women who love them
Here’s another straightforward list of the best things I’ve learned for Masculine Men who want a lasting passionate relationship with a radiant feminine woman. And, women… read on! I suspect you’ll learn a few things too!
1. Trust your gut.
2. Ensure your values and visions are compatible.
3. If she doesn’t respect you, let her go.
4. If you want to cherish her and make her happy, that’s a good sign.
5. If you ‘need’ each other, find your independence.
6. Helping her meet her needs brings you a better woman.
7. You have to open your heart and risk loss to know love.
8. Move from dating to a relationship after you fall in love.
9. If she asks you out and you’re a masculine man, it may not be a good fit.
10. Stay true to you. She’ll trust you more.
11. Be sure there is space in your life for her (even if you haven’t met).
12. If you’re not a match, move on quickly.
13. Be the primary provider, even while you’re dating.
14. Play together.
15. If you’re not having sex, it’s time to figure out why and change it.
16. Your ability to be present contributes greatly to the relationship.
17. It always gets better, if you’re willing to learn.
18. Resolve your hurts and old broken hearts.
19. You’re not perfect. She’s not perfect. Love yourself and each other anyway.
20. It’s not about the potential.
21. Your feelings will get hurt.
22. Conflict brings you closer.
23. You are each other’s teacher.
24. Men speak literally. Women don’t.
25. Men know what they want. Women genuinely change their minds.
26. You’re on the same team.
27. Forgive each other fully.
28. Slow down for treasured moments.
29. It takes masculine and feminine energy for lasting chemistry and passion.
30. Be authentic. Tell the truth no matter what.
31. Celebrate each other and your love regularly.
In love, light and ecstasy,
*At Ecstatic Intimacy, an all-inclusive website for singles and couples, we welcome all sexual orientation(s), gender(s) and relationship expressions. In this article we utilize the pronouns he/she/him/her.