Flirting into Love: Know the Flirting Signals
Flirting is really a mating ritual, and so much of it is unconscious, but it’s so obvious, if we’re watching.
Curious? How do we read the flirting signals? How do we know if someone is interested?
Let’s explore some of the interest signs and flirting signals that men and women show to indicate their romantic interest.
When a woman is interested, here are a few things you might notice.
- She’ll be laughing and giggling more.
- She’ll make eye contact, but then she’ll look away, often downward, and then she’ll come back and meet you again.
- She’ll definitely be smiling more, and she’ll probably be talking more.
- She might brush up against you or touch you lightly.
- She’ll often touch her hair, or she might touch up her lip gloss.
So many of us have been conditioned to turn down or shut off these indicators of interest, but it makes dating a lot harder and not nearly as much fun!
How do men indicate their interest?
- If he’s with a group of guys, he’s going to step away and separate himself so that you notice him.
- He might straighten his tie.
- He’s going to compliment you, and he’s absolutely going to try to make you laugh and smile.
- If you’re moving together, he might guide you by your elbow or the small of your back.
- He’ll want to make sure you are comfortable. He’ll offer you his coat, for example.
Men and women are always giving signals if they’re interested. You can always see the flirting signals… if you’re paying attention.
There’s a lot more to share, but this gives you several things to get started with.
So have some fun today and watch how people flirt.
See how many signs or signals of interest you can find, and the next time you’re out socially, watch what your body does!
If you’d like more insights into the masculine and feminine dynamics…
Men… We have Gifts for you HERE
Women… We have Gifts for you HERE
In love, light and ecstasy,
*At Ecstatic Intimacy, an all-inclusive website for singles and couples, we welcome all sexual orientation(s), gender(s) and relationship expressions. In this article we utilize the pronouns he/she/him/her.
Share this entry
April 28-30, 2023
April 28-30, 2023
Passionate Sex Passionate Life
Men and Women Argue Differently
Why do guys distance themselves after intimacy
Leave a Comment