19 Aug The Best Things I’ve Learned about Dating and Relating… (For Feminine Women and the Men Who Love Them)
Here’s straightforward list of the best things I’ve learned for Feminine Women who want a outstanding relationship. And, Men, if you’re attracted to feminine women… you’ll definitely learn something by checking out their secrets… then you’ll get your list next week! 😉
I’ve been creating this for years particularly when I had ah-ha moments. (There’s hundreds more, but this is a great list!) Each one has made such a difference in my life and to tell the truth, the list is pretty darn good overview of the things we explore in my programs and workshops, in case you ever wondered.
1. Trust your Intuition.
2. Make sure your values and visions are compatible.
3. If you don’t respect him, let him go.
4. Be sure he cherishes you and wants to make you happy.
5. If you need him, you need you.
6. If you DON’T want to need him, find your interdependence.
7. Know your needs and express them.
8. You have to open your heart and risk loss to know love.
9. Move from dating to relationship after you fall in love.
10. Let him court you. If he’s not courting you, move on. (Don’t ask him out!)
11. Stay true to your life – hobbies, friends, career, exercise – even in the beginning.
12. Make space in your life and your home for him (even if you haven’t met).
13. If you’re not a match, move on quickly.
14. Let him pay and give you gifts.
15. Play together.
16. If you’re not having sex regularly, figure out why and find the path to back to physical intimacy.
17. Your ability to receive and surrender contributes greatly to the relationship.
18. It always gets better, if you’re willing to learn.
19. Resolve your hurts and old broken hearts.
20. You’re not perfect. He’s not perfect. Love yourself and each other anyway.
21. It’s not about the potential.
22. Your feelings will get hurt.
23. Conflict brings you closer, if you’re willing to listen, learn, and forgive.
24. You are each other’s teacher.
25. Men speak literally. Women don’t.
26. Men know what they want. Women genuinely change their minds.
27. You’re on the same team.
28. Forgive each other fully.
29. Slow down for treasured moments.
30. It takes masculine and feminine energy for lasting chemistry and passion.
31. Be authentic. Tell the truth no matter what.
32. Celebrate each other and your love regularly.
Here’s to incredible, magical, and breath-taking love!
P.S. If you want to know more about any of this, join me at an upcoming event like Hot Love! Hot Life! or schedule a free introductory session with me… and let’s get you on your way to the love and the life you deserve!
P.P.S Men, remember your list is coming next week!